Holiday Ice Cream Pie
Around the holidays, our family is always having a last-minute get together. We all live in Maine. In fact, we all live within a mile of each other! If you need a quick and easy show-stopping dessert, steal this recipe. But why wait for a holiday dinner? Make this pie for dessert tonight!
Prep time: 10 minutes*
Total time: 75 minutes
*Does not include crust preparation.
- 1 9-inch graham cracker piecrust (store bought or homemade)
- 1 quart Gifford’s French Vanilla Ice Cream, slightly softened
- melted chocolate (about 1/8 cup)
- caramel sauce (about 1/8 cup)
- whipped cream
- Take your Gifford’s French Vanilla ice cream out of the freezer to soften while you prepare your graham cracker crust.
- Once the piecrust is ready and completely cooled, drizzle with half of the melted chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Scoop the entire quart of softened ice cream into your pie shell. Smooth it for a nice finish.
- Use remaining melted chocolate and caramel sauce to drizzle over the top of the pie.
- Refreeze for at least an hour after assembly.
- Remove from freezer 5 minutes before serving. Top with whipped cream & enjoy!