CRUSH THE QUART Giveaway Rules
Gifford’s Ice Cream
Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE 6 NEW ENGLAND STATES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER. THE GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, INCLUDING ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, AND UNDERSTANDS THAT THE RESULTS OF THE GIVEAWAY, AS DETERMINED BY THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, ARE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Giveaway (“Sponsor”) is Gifford’s Ice Cream Company, Incorporated, 25 Hathaway St, Skowhegan, ME 04976
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Gifford’s Ice Cream “Crush the Quart” Giveaway” (“Giveaway”) by publishing original image(s) or video(s) to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter starting Monday, September 30, 2019 at 1 p.m EDT and ending on Monday, November 17, 2019 11 p.m. To be eligible, images or videos MUST be original and include a quart of Gifford’s Ice Cream (any flavor) and #CrushTheQuart, #DoughYourJob, and #Contest in the post caption. Each eligible post will be counted as one entry. Facebook or Instagram Stories are not eligible; only posts to individual, personal social media accounts will be accepted. Alternatively, you may enter the giveaway by submitting your email at URL. One email entry per day will be accepted towards entry. In addition, all eligible Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter entries that are publishing during New England Patriot’s game days will be considered for an addition “Fan of the Game” Giveaway. This also includes entries by email at crushthequart.com.
- Additional Entry Conditions: Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost,
late, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No telephoned, faxed or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the social media profile or e-mail account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account” holder is the natural person assigned the social media or e-mail account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor will be collecting personal data about entrants (including, without limitation, e-mail addresses) when such entrants enter the Giveaway. Participation in the Giveaway further constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Giveaway Rules and willingness to be contacted by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, mail, telephone and/or email.
- PRIZE: The prizes in the Gifford’s Ice Cream “Crush the Quart” Giveaway will be awarded as follows:
FIVE (5) PRIZES: ONE grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be awarded four (4) tickets to a New England Patriots home game during the 2019 regular season. In addition, the winner will receive one (1) $200 gift card to Patriots Pro Shop, four (4) Gifford’s Ice Cream tee shirts, and a year’s worth of Gifford’s Ice Cream quarts. Total Grand Prize valued at $630.
FOUR (4) ‘Fan of the Game’: Four ‘Fan of the Game’ winners (“FOG Winner”) will each be awarded ONE (1) Gifford’s Ice Cream tee shirt, ONE (1) coupon for a free quart of Gifford’s Ice Cream, and FIVE (5) additional entries towards the Grand Prize Giveaway. Total ‘Fan of the Game’ prize valued at $20.Certain restrictions apply. Tickets are subject to the standard Gillette Stadium ticket terms and conditions. Prize is subject to all applicable taxes. The Winner(s) must complete and submit an IRS form W-9 completely in order to receive their prize.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with the prize(s) (including but not limited to parking, transportation and accommodations) or the acceptance and use of any element of the prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and FOG Winner(s). All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the Grand Prize Winner and FOG Winner(s) responsibility. The Grand Prize Winner and FOG Winner(s) will agree to fill out a form w-9 completely, be sure to include Name, Address, & Social Security number and will be issued, by the Sponsor, a 1099 tax form for the amount of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
- RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, Grand Prize Winner and FOG Winner(s) agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, New England Patriots LLC, NPS LLC, and their affiliated companies, suppliers, distributors and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR PRIZE: The Giveaway is open to legal U.S. residents physically located and residing in one of the 50 states, who are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. The Giveaway, and any website pages relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States. The Sponsor, New England Patriots, their respective promotions agencies, any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Giveaway.
- DRAWINGS: All eligible entries received during the Giveaway period will be entered into the Giveaway drawing. ONE (1) Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected on or by Monday, November 18, 2019 and notified on or around Monday, November 18, 2019, by method of entry. ONE (1) ‘Fan of the Game’ winner will be randomly selected and notified on or before the following dates October 22, 2019, October 28, 2019, November 4, 2019, and November 18, 2019 by method of entry, totaling FOUR (4) ‘Fan of the Game’ Winners. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and e-mail account for prize notification or other communications related to this Giveaway. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize.
- CERTAIN ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree that the Sponsors, those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of this promotion and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, and agencies, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or promotion shall not be liable for any and all claims, damages, losses or injuries, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this Giveaway, including entry and participation is this Giveaway and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third-party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Giveaway, they will indemnify Sponsors from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. Sponsors shall not be liable for entries and winner notification responses that are delayed, lost, misdirected, mis-delivered, marked postage-due, illegible, mutilated, incorrect or incomplete, and such entries will not be eligible for this Giveaway. The Sponsors shall not be responsible for any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, application, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Giveaway. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Giveaway will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Giveaway should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Giveaway.
- PUBLICITY: Except where legally prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state) and testimonials, in printed, broadcast or new media, in perpetuity, in any manner they deem appropriate in connection with promoting this or any other Giveaway and/or promotion sponsored by them, without further compensation in connection with this Giveaway or the prize awarded.
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Maine without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a further condition of participating in this Giveaway, entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any Grand Prize or ‘Fan of the Game’ Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”); (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.